Tel. (248) 398-1800  •  Fax. 248-398-9771
414 W. Fifth Street, Royal Oak, MI 48067

Trust Administration:

Trust Administration Royal Oak MI | 248.398.1800 - mhpicWhen a loved one passes away with a properly funded living trust, there is generally no need for probate. There are still, however, a many duties that the successor trustee must undertake while acting as a fiduciary of the trust. Although these duties are similar in scope to those required in a probated estate, there is usually no need for court involvement. If you are named as the successor trustee in someone’s trust and don’t have the time, patience, or personal knowledge to carry out your duties, the skilled attorneys at the Nakisher Law Firm can help. 
* Indicates required questions
Name *
First Last
Email *
Phone #
What can we help you with? *
Enter code in image: